Friday, October 12, 2012

Assimilation

Walking with the Master, following as he moves
Breathing with the Master, synchronizing to his each breath
Concentrating with the Master, analyzing through his eyes
Relaxing with the Master, folding myself with his death.

Master asked: "What is wrong with you?"
I, in a befuddled state, answered: "There's something arcane about you."
"You've to look deep inside," He said, "You will have to articulate yourself to get to the root."
"Don't just look; but deliver your thoughts and see, 'just see'."

Astonished as I got; I started craving for more and more 
noticing my each step; as I walk on this holy Earth
feeling my each breath; antecedent to one that was last
started asking myself: "What am I doing here? Why am I so far?"

Master cried, vociferously: "Back to the source, back to the source!!
no wonder when you don't 'see', you'll miss the shore
Inhale and exhale, you reach to the center of your home
who says that you're close to the never-ending storm."

I grinned, and as I sat I returned to the source
there was never anything more and more
real happiness was inside me all along
my own head was enough, and is enough
to see through vicissitudes of emotions
to admire mere beauty of the presence.

From the absolute reflection of the mirror, I knew
From the explorations of my perseverance, I knew
I can walk with the Master, I can breath with the Master
I can concentrate with the Master, I can relax with the Master
I am the Master, and I am the Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment